Friday, July 4, 2008

New Wesbite and Talk about Human Specialization

You know, I wanted to create a website were people could view what I sometimes wrote down. Not a diary of my life but a place I could express my views and opinions and display my lame attempts at being witty. So I created "Kill Flanders" in the summer of 2007. From the top I wanted to design the site myself, I didn't want to have to bend to someone elses designs or become the user of someone elses service when I could do it myself. But my design sucked, it's not that I couldn't make a good design, I've created two professional websites before. However, a combination of laziness/lack of software made me not want to create anything actually appealing and instead left my little corner of cyberspace a plain, often badly formatted place that no one would want to visit, even myself.


It seems now that my focus has shifted, although not exclusively, to movie reviews (actually, my main focus is learning how to spell better lol) and I want to have a site where people would want to view my essays so now I'm at blogspot. I guess specialization can make us all better, sometimes. In this case, if I really cared about having a really cool looking, unique site than I would have/could have done it myself. Instead, I just want a place that is nicely formatted and makes viewing text easy so I have chosen to allow blogspot to host my posts. To be sure though, I am definitely going to create a back up of everything on my harddrive haha, far be it from me to completely trust them with my precious words.

Anyways, Instead of reposting every article I wrote in the past I will just link to the old site so if you want, you can peruse what i used to do.

www.geocities.com/nuchinab

2nd anyways, stick around true believers! In store for you if you come back will be irregular patterns of postings which would feature movie reviews, links/essays about things I find interesting, and almost assuredly: childish gossip.

PeACEEEeeeE,

Nandhish

No comments: