Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAYLO soldier, ur not ready for war. N-N-N too strong for ya'll

what up, been graduated almost 5 days now.

just been relaxing at the house, eating way too much. got a hair cut. yayyy.

started trying to learn the piano. today I actually started reading music, bad news is the music is way too advanced for me, i have no idea how to keep time, and i dont know the basic setup of where my hands are supposed to be before i start playing ect ect. also the keyboard im using has only 33-35 keys instead of the usual 88, lol. so i clearly have to step my piano game up.

played bball with alok yesterday, got lost trying to get to west hartford univ of CT. parking lot court, lol.

aakash is in the hospital, his ulcer is acting up. So far he has stabilized, but he doesnt seem to be getting much better. I'm sure he will be fine though, hang in there big guy. I actually visited him today, he was chilling watching full house and sponge bob lol.

okay, i got a gym membership today so i am about to go run. I know i could run outside, but its hot and the road is uneven and bumpy lol. ppeaceeee

No comments: